Brainworks by Dr Deibby Mamahit
Dr Deibby Mamahit has a passion in autism and learning disabilities as well as brain injuries and brain degeneration. She has developed her own protocol on autism treatment and have seen high rates of improvements and recoveries in her patients through the years. She also uses functional medicine that allows people to be treated by good nutrition and healthy mindset.
Pioneers in Neuroscience Research and its Treatment
Our top area of interest in the Psychoneuroimmunoendocrinology area (PNIE) is focused on conducting functional tests to gain knowledge about brain disorders and provide comprehensive and personalized treatments.
AREAS OF CARE
- Autism and Autistic Spectrum
- Bipolar Disorder
- Neurodegenerative Diseases Alzheimer's Type Senile Dementia
- Parkinson's Disease
- Headache and Migraine
- Depression and Anxiety Disorder
- Tic, Gilles de la Tourette and Dystonias
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh