What does fatty liver, SIBO, cirrhosis, gallstones all have in common?
A blocked liver/gallbladder system and insufficient bile flow.
BitterX comes as a sequel to the popular Quicksilver Scientific product, Dr. Shade’s Bitters No. 9. While Dr. Shade’s Bitters No. 9 is an excellent support for digestive function and overall health, a slightly more bitter blend of synergistic herbs to support detoxification was a necessary addition to the Quicksilver product line. BitterX is the next level bitter, with a quartet of strong digestive, liver, gallbladder, and kidney supportive botanicals, slightly tempered for flavor with a touch of sweet orange essential oil.
Bitter X is a key formula in helping the following:
- Overcome Cholestasis and Hence Robustly Support Liver Function
- Consequently Help Overcome Steatosis and Conditions Associated With Lipid Accumulation (Fatty Liver)
- Together with Pure PC, overcome the above conditions and Cirrhosis (scarring of liver)
- Aids Digestion Greatly and Prevents Bloatedness after Meals
- Treats the root problem of SIBO (Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth) by ensuring sufficient bile flow from the gallbladder into the small intestines (as bile is a “detergent” like cleanser that maintains the small intestines’ environment)
- Increases Cholesterol Metabolism and Absorption of Fat-Soluble Vitamins and Compounds
- Without bile flow , toxins do not get mobilised – hence it is critical for detoxification of all kinds of toxins
- A key player in the Black Box II protocol
- Delivered in SUV (Small Unilamellar Vesicles) Liposomes encapsulation for cellular absorption and guaranteed liver/gallbladder activation in 20-30minutes
The four-fold army in BitterX is comprised of dandelion, gentian root, solidago (goldenrod), and myrrh, delivered in the advanced liposomal format that Quicksilver Scientific is well known for. This blend of bitters has a stronger effect of activating the transporters necessary to move bile, and toxins, from the liver and out through the gallbladder.* Dandelionsteps out in front, carrying with it a shield of hepatoprotective, renal, and bile flow stimulating benefits.* Gentian, well known as the most bitter herb, also is an important player on this detoxification team. In addition to promoting healthy bile flow, gentian has been observed to increase levels of glutathione and other antioxidant-supporting enzymes.* Solidago, a classic herb used to support the urinary system, promotes diuresis and with this the elimination of toxins, simultaneously increasing glutathione S-transferase activity, a critical enzyme in phase II detoxification.* Finally, the oleo gum resin of myrrh brings up the end, with bile flow supporting and microbial balancing qualities.*
For those who need a bigger bitter, BitterX is the turnkey to supporting the body in the critical processes necessary for effective detoxification.